- Particulate matter (PM) is microscopic particles that become trapped in the lungs
- This can cause Asthma and Lung Cancer.
- The average reduction of particulate matter near a tree is between 7-24%
- the cooling effect near a tee is up to 3.6 degrees!
- How many trees have been cut down in our village this year?
- How many acres of green have been covered in asphalt and concrete?
- What are the effects of the health of our people?
These are questions our village government should be able to answer. The details would be included in a comprehensive plan. This is one reason why having a plan, updating the plan, and following the plan are so important.